As I sneak around at work (Yes, I work. I know it’s surprising that this little blog doesn’t give me a lucrative lifestyle) pondering the picks for the coming weekend, I can’t help but feel slightly encouraged by my 18-3 record last week. But on top of that, my Cards got crushed last week, so I’m still really bummed. But I’ll live… maybe.
Moving on to the games, I am putting them in the order of the games played, not their ranks. My picks will be in bold. Feel free to let me know your thoughts.
Season Record: 18-3
Last Week Record 18-3 You can check them out here.
Friday, September 22, 2017
Utah (23) at Arizona
- Utah is a slight favorite on the road, I’ve got them by 6 points 23-17
Saturday, September 23, 2017
Kent State at Louisville (19)
- Louisville will have an easy and aggressive win as they let out their frustrations from last week. I have them winning by 35 points 38-3. I will be at this game, so watch for in-game posts.
UNLV at Ohio State (10)
- Ohio State by 3 touchdowns, 27-6.
NC State at Florida State (12)
- Florida State is a 12 point favorite going in, but I’m not that confident. If they win it will be by a field goal or less, 20-17.
Old Dominion at Virginia Tech (13)
- VT by 30 points, 40-10.
Alabama (1) at Vandy
- Alabama wins, but Vandy makes it uncomfortable for them, 21-17.
Boston College at Clemson (2)
- Clemson in a runaway, 52-9.
USC (5) at California
- USC is coming in as a 17 point favorite, but after their showing against Texas, I’m not convinced. Cal by a touchdown, 28-21.
TCU (16) at Oklahoma State (6)
- Oklahoma State wins this matchup fairly easy, 24-13.
Toledo at Miami (14)
- Miami by 50 points, 63-13.
Michigan (8) at Purdue
- I honestly feel that Purdue can win this one. But, I have talked myself out of picking them. Michigan in a close one, 20-17.
Nevada at Washington State (18)
- Washington State by 21, 24-3.
Oklahoma (3) at Baylor
- This is no contest for Oklahoma, 40-10.
Mississippi State (17) at Georgia (11)
- I’m not sold on Georgia. Mississippi State by 14, 35-21.
San Diego State (22) at Air Force
- San Diego State has just too much for Air Force, 21-17.
Syracuse at LSU (25)
- Syracuse makes this interesting, but the Tigers pull away late 35-27.
Florida (20) at Kentucky
- I think that this could be the year that Kentucky breaks the streak, but it won’t happen. Florida 21-17.
Penn State (4) at Iowa
- Iowa will be a good test for Penn State but in the end, Barkley will have his way, 24-17.
Auburn (15) at Missouri
- Auburn wins easily, 35-10.
Washington (7) at Colorado
- Washington by 10 points, 20-10.
Oregon (24) at Arizona State
- Oregon will continue its rise and win going away, 45-20.